e premte, 15 qershor 2007

Introduction

                                    Hi Friends......I would like to give a small introduction for this blog here....I am now coding in asp.net using vb as scripting languange..I found this stream very interesting and powerful....So i thought of sharing my experience and the solutions for situation where i found myself stuck while coding in asp.net.Hope this will be useful for others...........


                    This blog is not perfect..This is upto my knowledge and experience.If you find any error please let me know..I dont know much about the scientific way of programing and all.And i dont know much about the theory like 'why it is like this'  .But i can assure that the codes  will work....

If you find this blog helpful please let me know.Waiting for your criticism and suggestions


                                                                         Yours Faithfully
                                                                               
                                                                          Shefeek 
Jinnah 
                                                                          shefeekj@gmail.com

Nuk ka komente: